Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Introducing my bunny, Muffin!

I adopted this cute angel during my undergrad years in May 2006. I can't even remember when and how I got into rabbits. I had been googling rabbit photos for some times and was looking for volunteer jobs. One day I decided to check out the local humane society and there I spotted her. One cute brown dwarf bunny. I became a casual pet pal volunteer for small animals at the shelter and after a few visit, I somehow become muffin's new mom! Not to mention how my parents, especially my mom, were against it.

This is Muffin, previously known as Ellie, when she was still a resident at the humane society.










After I adopted her.....
Muffin has gone through quite a lot over the years: spaying surgery, failed
attempt to bond with another female bunny (Bumba), meeting our family
dog (her younger sister)...etc. She is a lady with quite a lot of
attitude and thinks she rules the world.

Here is Muffin standing in her handmade cage.  It was made with grids for those cube storage shelves and coroplast lining.  












Muffin walking in the yard on her harness.  I swear that she thinks I'm following her and always ended up her walk by trying to run away from me at the speed of light.  If you have watched us, you would see a straight scene where a girl chasing like mad behind a crazy (ohh I didn't say that) bunny.

No comments: