Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Review: Clean & Clear finishes pore perfecting moisturizer

I can't resist showing you a lovely pic of my newly-acquired stuff animal. Ta da~  Squirt from Finding Nemo. Unfortunately he is not the main focus of this post. Look closer, closer, much closer! I actually want to talk about the moisturizer in its hands (or perhaps feet?).

So here it is...Clean & Clear finishes pore perfecting moisturizer

 

According to Clean & Clear, 
it softens the appearance of pores with light diffusing minerals to give you a beautiful, smooth finish. It’s lightweight, oil-free and won’t clog pores.

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (1.7%), Oxybenzone (3%)

What I like about it....
  • SPF15
  • oil free but fairly moisturizing
  • no heavy or sticky feeling on the skin
  • mattifies the skin
  • very cheap 
  • no sparkles (although it mentions about light diffusing minerals, not visible to my eyes at least)
  • hygiene packaging: sleek squeezable tube
This moisturizer is fairly moisturizing even for the Canadian fall weather.  However, I did have to put on a bit more than during the summer time.  I am not so sure how it would perform during the upcoming winter time though.  I would say this is a cheap and effective moisturizer.  Don't expect anything fancy but it'll do the job.  I didn't experience any noticeable changes to my skin, which is not very sensitive to begin with.

Score: 4 out of 5

Overall: Great day moisturizer for the ones with skins that don't require special treatment.  I would recommend giving it a try.  I might repurchase it if I run out of my moisturizer stock.

Lastly, we have Squirt again...

No comments: