Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Graduated and got my dream job!

Ever since I defended and officially stopped being a grad student earlier this June, I have been slowly job hunting and doing some more work for my professor.  Just as I was about to give up, I accidentally came across a job opening in the area similar to what I studied during undergrad.  I'm proud to announce that I have landed the job the beginning of September and have since started working at the company.  However, with my day day and night works (being one of the decoration personnel for my sister's wedding), I couldn't find any ME-time during the past month, let alone blogging.  Sorry for neglecting my blog. 

However, I have yet figured out a balance with my work and blogging.  Hopefully I'll be able to keep posting some odds and ends about makeup and skincare very soon!  ^________^

No comments: