Thursday, June 17, 2010

Revlon and Johnson & Johnson Warehouse Sale

When: June 19-27, 2010
Mon-Fri 10AM-8PM
Sat 10AM-6PM
Sun 11AM-5PM

Where: International Centre, Hall 4
6900 Airport Road
Mississauga, Ontario

What: Makeup and skincare products including brands like Aveeno, Clean&Clear, Almay, Neutrogena, Roc, Nivea and Lubriderm.  Also other brands like Twix, Mars, Stayfree, Visine, Goody's and Snickers.  Why are there chocolates at this sale?  ~___~  Beats me.

I'm so tempted to go.  I have never been to these makeup/skincare product sales so I don't know what to expect.  Although I don't expect the sales to be super awesome, it would still be nice to get a whole bunch of products at cheaper price at once.  More information on other locations and items likely to be sold at the sales can be find at http://www.saleevent.ca/index.php

Know your prices and you'll know WHAT and WHAT NOT to purchase!  I would be careful on discontinued items and their expiry dates and appearance.

No comments: