Thursday, June 10, 2010

P&G brandSAMPLER for May


This past Monday, I finally received the P&G samples that I ordered back in May.  I have been wanting to try the Magic Eraser sample but it just wasn't offered after I answered the P&G survey.  However, I was really happy to receive 2 Olay samples (YEAH~) and the Secret Clinical Strength antiperspirant sample.  See below for the close up photo of the beauty samples I've received.  If you are interested, P&G periodically offers samples to its Canadian and USA subscriber. 


In the above photo, we have the Olay Regenerist Touch of Concealer eye cream, Panteen Medium thick shampoo and conditioner, Old Spice Odour Blocker body wash, Secret Clinical Strength Sport antiperspirant in marathon fresh scent and lastly the little jar contains Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting cream.


I'm mostly interested in trying the Olay eye cream and micro-sculpting cream.  Reviews will follow shortly after. ^___^

No comments: