Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Review: Got 2b dazzling Shine Spray


I purchased this Got2b dazzling shine spray (175mL) from drugstore awhile back.  Although I have straight black hair, it is frizzy with fly away.  According to my hairstylist, my straight hair actually is slightly curly, hence the messiness.  A lot of Asian actually get straight perm to flatten their hair further.  However, I hate damaging my hair so I resort to hair product. 

I usually spray 7-8 times onto my damp hair then blow dry and smooth with a brush.  I have been using this now and then for awhile and currently, I'm applying this every time I wash my hair.

What I found
  • Light flowery Fragrance was pleasant.  Most smell quickly goes away after blow drying.  
  • Light weight & not sticky at all
  • I tried applying this only to half of my hair.  No difference when I compared to the side without the product.  The comparisons were done immediately after styling and a couple of hours after.
Score: 1.5 out 5  I like using this product but it doesn't give you any obvious result.  I will finish this bottle but I won't repurchase.

No comments: