Monday, June 21, 2010

I saw Toy Story 3!

Last night I went to see Toy Story 3 with my boyfriend and his brother.  We were almost going to watch A-team (not really interested) but then they gave in to my high(er) interest in Toy Story.  haha~  To not spoil the fun, I won't really say too much about the story line.  Let's just say the plot was well done.  It's fun how the story is about when Andy is going to college and the toys are having a crisis of being thrown away. 

I was entertained the whole way through.  There are quite a lot of new characters benig introduced in this movie although some of them are only shown briefly without being named.  Anyways, below is the new character that I really like.  Peas-in-a-pod!  How cute are they?  I'm hoping to get my hands on a real plush. 

See the 360 degree view of these adorable peas.  Yummy~

I did find one site that seems to sell these cuties but right now they are out of stock! Gahhh...I really hope I can find these in stores or online. Anyone knows where I can get these?

Oh oh oh....and here is the image of the plush.  How cute are they! 

No comments: