Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Finally got my Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black

I have been thinking about getting a gel eyeliner for sometimes.  Was pondering about MAC fluidline, and Physicians Formula gel eyeliner (btw, only available in USA) then I spotted the Maybelline gel eyeliner.  When I found out Rexall had a 40% sale on the Maybelline New York line, I finally decided on the Maybelline liner.  So here are some pictures of the liner.

The nice Rexall cashier saw what I purchased and told me that this is her favorite eyeliner.  haha....it makes me want to try this more. 

I lost the little protective cap pretty much right away. >_<

Lid off~ Asian version of this liner seems to have a metal lid.


This is the silly me posing the eyeliner with my new cute hair clip.

Ingredient list:
Instruction on the package:

Here is a photo of the swatch.  I did a thick stroke and a very thin stroke on my arm.  A more detailed review will be coming up shortly.

No comments: