Friday, July 9, 2010

A Bunny's Ride in a Super Cute Pet Carrier

Here is a recent picture of Muffin, my adoarable dwarf bunny, posing beside her travel cage.  So this post is about her...and her Juicy Couture bag.  Ta Da~ 


I bought this awesome cute Juicy Couture replica pet carrier last year.  Ever since I saw pictures of the real thing, I just really want one for my adorable princess Muffin.  I've only started using this for about a month.   As opposed to the small wire pet cage that I used previously for travelling (see pics above), I think Muffin is more comfortable in this velvet bag.  At least she doesn't slide around during the car ride and she just quietly sit in the bag.  I placed the bag in the passenger seat with the top slightly open so she would get A/C shooting towards the bag.

I tried to carry her to a store once in the bag and found it a bit difficult.  Muffin moved a little during the short shopping trip.  Even though she's ONLY 1.3kg, after awhile, the pet carrier started weighing down on my arm.  However, I feel so proud taking her with me to the stores!  I like how the bag is so similar to typical Juicy Couture bowlers.  Very pretty....even for a replica.

A few more photos of the carriers....

The inside of the carrier looks quite cozy. Thanks to mom for making the brown cushion on the bottom.

Front compartment of the carrier.  Very convenient for storing harness and treats. 


Muffin: How do I look in my stylish carrier?

Would you ever take your pet in these purse-like carrier?  I think it's actually quite good if your pet is travelling with you.  It prevents owners from leaving their pets in the car during sunny hot days.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww ... so very cute!!! I never thought of a pet carrier for a bunny. I always think of them for a dog, but this is so adorable! And Juicy Couture ... swoon!!
Thanks for visiting my blog ... I responded to your comment on my sandals over on the Fashion Friday post in the comments! :o)

Unknown said...

Where did you purchase it I am looking for a carrier and I absolutely love this one

moonRabbit said...

I believe I got that from Yahoo's bidding site years ago so you probably wanna try eBay or aliexpress. I just saw a few on aliexpress in the shape similar to mine but not juicy couture replica. Good luck

Unknown said...

Thank you

Unknown said...

Hey thanks for sharing this post. I was thinking of buying pet carriers when i came across your post. I will keep in mind the things you suggested before buying one. Thanks a lot once again.