Thursday, June 17, 2010

Raving about a Toothpaste?

I am in love~  I can't believe how a simple toothpaste can be so awesome and pleasant!  I mean it's TOOTHPASTE!  Yes you heard me right.  I can't say how happy I was when I discovered this in Taiwan.  When I tried it at my cousin's place, I was awed by this green tea flavored toothpaste.  Yum~


In the past few years, green tea has become a popular scent and flavour in a lot of products, whether it is food or non-edible things.  Yet, I can never expect to see a combination as this:

Darlie TeaCare LongJing Green Tea essence fluoride toothpaste

Pros
  • Refreshing, taste and smells good.  Strong green tea flavor!
  • After taste is a fresh slightly sweet green tea flavour, just as if you drank some.  But much better!
  • Cheap.  About Cdn $5 for 3x 160g tubes.
  • Make brushing your teeth FUN and EXCITING!  Seriously...how many of us hate brushing our teeths and flushing them properly?
  • Brand is well known in Taiwan.  Very easy to find in Taiwan.  
Cons
  • Not available in North America. 
Score: 5 out of 5 I love love love this. Darlie actually makes a series of other cool flavor toothpastes.  If I have the chance, I might try a few others.  However, I will definitely repurchase the green tea flavour when I finished the THREE tubes I got.

No comments: