Sunday, June 20, 2010

Haul from Revlon & Johnson Johnson sale

My first Revlon sale experience was not too bad.  I came home with these skincare products with some other random household things.  FYI, here are the prices I paid (in Cdn).
  • Clean&Clear Soft day/night lotions and cleanser were 3 for $10 or $4 each.  
  • Clean&clear pore perfecting line were $5 each.  The eyemakeup remover, makeup cleanser, makeup remover wipes were also available. 
  • Clean&Clear deep action refreshing gel cleanser $4.  
  • Neutrogena spray sunscreen SPF45 $7.  Aveeno SPF30 spray sunscreen was also available for $7.
  • Revlon makeup erase pen $2.

Half of the place was full of household items for gardening, kitchen, bathroom, shoes and clothing.  There were a lot of French Connection clothing to my surprise.  My boyfriend bought a dress shirt for $20 (down from $78).  A lot of men's clothings are sweaters and winter jackets however there were also huge selection of dresses for women on sale for $25, $35, $50 and $100.  I didn't need another dress right now so my wallet was saved. 

There were lotions, face cleanser, shampoo, nail polishes, beauty tools and perfume.  I have to say the selections were slightly disappointing.  I didn't find any makeup worth buying as majority of them were Almay's products and nothing look appealing.  Some of the products showing on their website were not available.  Grrr.  I was so looking forward to buy the Revlon gel eyeliner.  Some prices were actually not much cheaper than the stores so you gotta know the regular price before you do a huge haul.

The Revlon sale is pretty regular things that go on every year I believe.  See my previous post for more information.  Check their website to see if your area will have one.

No comments: