Friday, July 2, 2010

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polish


Occassionally, I would apply some funky nail color to spice up my day.  Below is the new nail polish me and my sister got yesterday.  It's a bright green color from Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri line.   It goes on smoothly and slightly thick, giving a nice opaque coating....when I appled using my right hand.  However, it did dry a tiny bit too fast for my left hand application.  But overall, both hands turned out well.  I think the color went on a little darker. I'm pretty pleased/fansinated with the drying time though. 

with flash...

without flash...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

weird green that makes them look like candies ...

moonRabbit said...

haha. Thanks Jason. I'll take that as a compliment, though I know you normally don't like nail polish.