Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Review: Burt's Bees Lemon butter Cuticle Creme

(Pardon me for the dent in the cuticle creme.  I have been using this for awhile.  At least it shows that it's really being loved by me. ^___^)

Product Info
A soothing blend of natural ingredients for intensive care of dry cuticles, brittle nails and chapped, cracked fingertips.  Massage into and around nails nightly.

95% natural and not tested on animals.

Ingredients: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon oil, cocoa butter, vitamin E, candelilla wax, sunflower oil, rosemary leaf extract, beta carotene, vegetable oil.

8.5g/0.3 oz




What I think...
I am in LOVE of this cuticle balm.  It gives off a really fresh lemon scent every time I open the tin and reminds me of freshly sqeezed lemonade or lemon pie.  I apply this creme whenever my cuticles are dry which sometimes can damage my clothes.  I like how it gives almost instant relieve, soften and moisturize my cuticles.  I am almost tempted to say it's like miracle!

Pros
  • Not oily but very moisturizing
  • absorbed quickly
  • smells like heavy...I mean fresh lemon (not those detergent lemonish smell which reminds you of public washrooms)
  • little goes a long way.  Enough products to fit into a small jar for on the go and it'll last a long time.  However, it would be even more awesome if Burt's Bees can design a pen-style applicator for this. 
Cons
  • Only thing I don't like is you have to dip your finger into the jar.  But many people don't mind this.
Score: 5/5...I will definitely repurchase when mine runs out. 

    No comments: